Thursday, September 16, 2010

Styling| weddings


Hi everyone,
how is it going??

I know I've been missing for sometime, but life has been crazy (gooooood, but crazy)
In the middle of all this craziness my life is about to get a little crazier ( I know, that is a lot of "crazy" for just one person") las night Evelyn and I had a client meeting, and it was just going to be another meet the bride/groom meeting. We were wrong!!! After seeing my bridal shower pictures the Evelyn toke the bride loved the decor, and just right there and than she asked me to style her wedding.

I almost fainted! but accepted! I've been thinking about wedding/even design for a long time right now, and its one of the main reasons I started this blog.
I'm very excited and nervous!!

Now,some of MY bridal shower pictures taken by my adorable business partner Evelyn..

enjoy!



this last picture was taken by a guest

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Parabens que Deus continue abencoando o trabalho de voces :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!! But what did I tell you in one of our email conversations!! That I was going to hire you to help me with the wedding.. didn't I say that?? huhh huhh.. You got talent girl.. USE it! =o) Congrats

Bianca Valentim Photography said...

that's AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!
good for you!!! :)
don't be nervous, you will do great!

Unknown said...

It was lovelyy! Thats so exciting Tete! You go girl! God is showing you the way see ;)


-Monique

Unknown said...

Love every single detail! Loooove the paper flowers! ;)
You will do just perfect! Go for it! God bless!

Anonymous said...

Congrat Stef!! Can't wait to hire you for styling and photos soon!

Unknown said...

THANK YOU LADIES!!!:)

Feuza said...

you have the gift, thought of you for a stylized shoot out, not sure if we will have it but its for the fall one.
let me know if you are interested
xoxo

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio