Tuesday, September 28, 2010

ETSY JEWELS| Handmade Jewelry

Hi everyone!!

This past saturday my husband and I went to the Brooklyn Flea for the first time.
and I have to say that I Just loooooooooved it!!! :)
You can find all kinds of vintage & handmade stuff there. We are going back soon!! :)

We just went to visit this time, and since we went by train we couldn't get anything that was too big. My hubby got a pair of vintage aviators ( suuuper cool!!!!!) and I got a handmade shoe horse ring.I lost the business card from the lady that made the ring, but I will find it and post it here!!! She also has a store on Etsy, so I reaaaaly need to find her card.
For now Enjoy these beautiful jewelry finds from michellechangjewelry on etsy!

enjoy

My ring looks just like this one, but in yellow gold!
Horseshoe Ring in Sterling Silver

I sooo want this one!! :)
Baby Skull Necklace in 14K Yellow Gold with Diamonds

Double Branch Necklace in Gold Vermeil

Baby Skull Band Ring in 14K Gold with Diamonds UNISEX

Baby Snake Ring in 14K Gold with One Diamond

Puffy Heart Necklace in 14k Gold with 2 Diamonds

Mini Mismatched Snake Stud Earrings in Sterling Silver

Tiny Sideways Heart Necklace in 14K Gold

1 comments:

Giovanna said...

these are gorgeous! i love them all, especially the heart third from the bottom! nice blog!!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio