Wednesday, September 8, 2010

food & photography

Hi everyone,

I'm still down with a cold, this one got me good!

As soon as you meet me I'll let you know how much I love FOOD and PHOTOGRAPHY.
This post is dedicated to an amazing food photographer from Sydney , Australia. Katie Quinn Davies (the photographer) have an amaziiiiiiiiiiiing appetizing, mouth watering portfolio which you can check it out here. Katie also has a blog WHAT KATIE ATE and this blog is my new addiction :) FABULOUS!
I first found out about Katie's work at one of my favorite blogs ever EAT DRINK CHIC( amaaaazing blog, please check it out!)


Now I'll leave you with some of Katie's work,

enjoy!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos! Def will check them out.

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio