Monday, August 9, 2010

to color or not to color?

Hi Everyone, how was the weekend?? I hope amazing.

My weekend was mostly spent at trift shops, furniture stores and the CITY of course.. In the process of decoratyin my own place I've come to the dificult decision, shlould I paint the walls with diferent colors or just pure, clean, crisp white? I problem is, I LOVE BOTH!! on the pictures below you will see the reason of my confusion...

Enjoy!

COLOR

decorating-with-color-paint-main2.jpg
WHITE

COLOR + COLOR
COLOR

WHITE

COLOR
WHITE

COLOR






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well a combination of both always looks fabulous, take the last picture in exemple the blue with the white made it in a soft wet dramatic room. Love it!

Unknown said...

Tough decision but painting is easy and cheap so try it out! I am personally a big fan of color it makes the place warmer and cozy but stark white is really clean and it also looks beautiful when its incorporated with different textures, like in 2 of your pictures that had those beautiful molding details, or how it draws your eyes to the beautiful contrast of the wood accents on the second "white" picture! it gives it some dimension and it doesnt become boring! So I guess it will depend on what your place is like and what you want to achieve :)

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio