Thursday, August 19, 2010

My home| Reupholstering


Hi Everyone,

How is this week treating you so far? I hope great!

If you knew me a little bit, you would know that I love all things vintage, and I absolutely love design. I love all kind of design!! For me it does not really matter if the piece that I like has a famous designer behind it. What really matters for me are the forms, shapes and textures in that piece..

With me loving all this things so much, my husband and I agreed that we would not buy any furniture for our house before the wedding aside from what we already had. ( we only have a bed!!! and my office furniture :p) and take the task of decorating our home with all the things we love and find along the way. My husband and I loooove thrift shops and flea markets, but we never really get anything because we never had a lot of space to storage. Now that we have this big empty house our projects are going to start. :)

My husband knew that I was looking for a set of vintage looking chairs(for my office) because I wanted to learn how to reupholster. Yesterday,I was surprised by him with these two beautiful chairs below


Sorry about the picture quality, we are in the middle of moving and I can't find the cables for my camera :(


I'm in love with the blog all thing thrifty and on her blog she has a post about reupholstering, and it was that post that got me into the reupholstering idea.

Look at how beautiful the chair she reupholstering turned out:

You can check her full post here


Now, lets pray that all goes well with my project and that I don't have to end up paying someone to finish it for me :p

Have a great one!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Buy and sell new and used modern, outdoor, office, bedroom and home furniture.
Choose from a great selection of gently used furniture for every room in your home.
More here cheap used furniture

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio