Thursday, August 5, 2010

Amazing bedrooms

Today I decided to come here early and blog before I had to run out and start the day. I have relatives going back to Brazil today, and I need to take advantage of the last few days I have my husband around before he goes back to work.
We are still at my parents house because the apartment we leased is under renovation, but yesterday we recieved the owner gave us the good news that by the weekend everything should be ready. I can't wait to move in and start to decorate :)

On this blog,I will be posting all the steps of the decor of our apartment, and the crafts projects we are going to be doing alon the way.

Today I was looking for some bedrooms inspirations, this is what I found.

enjoy!



Suzie

Suzie

Suzie

Sheryl J

Suzie

Suzie

abbefenimore

abbefenimore

Gina Kates

Suzie

Gina Kates

Gina Kates

Gina Kates

Gina Kates

Gina Kates

Suzie

Gina Kates

images:Decorpad

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Seu blog ta mto otimo friend... Minhas ideas estao prontas pra minha nova casinha, but you are making me change a whole bunch of stuff!! rsrs
More posts please?
-Vilyn

Feuza said...

lots of awesome rooms,,,

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio