Tuesday, January 11, 2011

art| watercolor by Laura Trevey

Hi there everyone,

How did monday treat you?? I hope you had a great start to the week.
while searching for unique art for my apartment I came across watercolor artist Laura Trevey.Laura has a shop on etsy (as most of you know, etsy is hands down my favorite website) and I came across her work by search watercolor :) (how lucky am I??)

My love for watercolor just grow after seeing her work..
enough said, check out my favorites
P.S you can buy originals and prints on her shop!! :)

this one is called Sex and the city( I'm sure if Carrie saw this she would get it instantly)

Sex and the City Watercolor Print
zoom






































Sugar Plum Fairy, 26 by 40, Large Original Watercolor Painting
zoom


















































1 comments:

Unknown said...

Que trabalho mais lindooooo!! I loved the dresses!! Adoreii!

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio