Sunday, October 24, 2010

Tours| Kate spade store in London

Hi there everyone,

I know I haven't updated in a long long time, but now I'm here. Im in the middle of lots of work, and possible moving soon. Yes, I know we just moved 3 months ago but its for the best! :)
Today, I will be sharing with all of you the amaziiiing Kate Spade store in London. its beautifully decorated and staged, I'm sure you guys will love it a much as I do.

enjoy,







You can find more pictures here
check out this amazing video of the store :)

1,206
views
katespadenewyork | October 20, 2010
to celebrate the launch of our pop-up shop in london we invited a few of our ...

1 comments:

soniadaigle said...

Hello Sunshine,
His this your latest post??October 24?
I was browsing some images when I came upon your Blog..
It is very refreshing..keep the good work!!
Come see & joined my Blog
Have a great Tuesday!!xx
http://sonia-daigle.blogspot.com/2011/04/favorites-leopard-printpart-2.html

Post a Comment

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio